[AT] Compact tractors

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:29:24 PST 2015

I don't know for sure but if the Kubota is a hydrostatic drive
that is probably why it won't put full hp to the rear.  I had a
Kubota dealer tell me once that their hydro tractors were great
for mowing and utility work but would not stand up to pulling
plows and tillage work.  As you said Dean, that's worth
what you paid for it.

Charlie