[AT] broke hose

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Sun Nov 15 19:07:11 PST 2015

Hi Dennis.
The picture is small and can't tell everything.  Looks like the hose on
the left is the problem and is connected to the steel line with some kind
of fitting.  Does it screw on or is it sledged?  Either way unscrew it or
grind it off, I am sure a hydraulic shop can put another one on.  On the
other end the fittings should screw apart and go on the new hose.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California USA
http://picasaweb.google.com/RonHaskell