[AT] MIG welders

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Sun Nov 15 07:38:00 PST 2015

I have a Thermal Arc Fabricator 3 in 1. It does mig, stick, or tig with a switch of a button and swapping cables and bottles. Mine is the 210 nominal size, but they also make a 180 size. This is a great welder I highly recommend.

At a shop I manage we have a Miller auto set mig, which works great.

I have a century mig at a cabin in Okla. it works good also.

I have a Miller inverter welder that I need to get repaired. Got it used and second time I turned it on I got a loud pop. Need to gather up funds and get it fixed.

Dennis

Sent from my iPhone