[AT] MIG welders

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Nov 15 05:26:58 PST 2015

A hobart Handler or a miller are the best ones.  Century makes some good
mig welders for a little less.   Stay away from the Harbor fright or
chinese ones.  Too hard to get replacement parts.  Be sure to get one
that lets you use shielding gas.  You can go broke using that flux core
wire, and it also does not make a pretty weld for sheet metal.  Flux
core is like using stick..

Cecil in OKla