[AT] OT - laptop hard drive

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Nov 14 15:44:22 PST 2015

Back when the company I worked for introduced its first hard drive. A whole 1 MB. We described the
head that read the data and wrote the data on to the disk was similar to a 747 flying 0.1" off the
ground.  This was 1969/69. Today a 1TB or larger Hard Disk is common. 1MB x 1000=1 GB x 1000 = 1TB.
Only took 46 years.  And then Hard disks are being replaced by SS Drives.  Battery to ground makes an
awful sound.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

If we can employ guards with guns to protect money, we can and should employ guards with guns to
protect people. Bernard Goldberg.