[AT] Quick question

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:07:00 PST 2015

I think this is about my 5th comment and I'll hush now but this is
an important issue to me too and I keep thinking of things.
Spencer, you need to know who is behind all of this.  You might already
know but I'm sure who ever it is is hiding behind attorney client privilege.
Does the attorney that is filing the suits live in the area?  It might be
worth
your money to hire a private detective to find out just who is behind it.
Then you might figure out how to stop it.

Charlie