[AT] Google earth Pro Free

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Fri Nov 13 07:13:58 PST 2015

Cecil R Bearden wrote:
> Charlie:
> I got to thinking about that story and then tried to look at Google
> Earth and sp;ent the next 2 hours trying to get it to load....   I think
> things are working for the present.  HP and Windows just did something
> last night that will probably screw up something elsewhere...   They
> went from San Francisco to Pearl, Dad said he could hear the guys in the
> battleships banging on the walls, then to Sydney then through the Suez
> Canal.   He said they went so far south of Australia that the spray
> froze on the railing of the ship..  I was thinking they went around the
> tip of S.A. but that would not even make sense to the military..  They
> would not go through the Straits of Gibraltar due to Rommel going across
> North Africa at the time...
> Cecil in OKla

Cecil, If you use google maps much you can download the desktop
application (Google Earth Pro)and install it for free. It has a LOT more
features than the online version and it doesn't keep changing every
week! The maps used are the current version.

http://www.google.com/earth/download/gep/agree.html

--
Steve W.