[AT] Quick question

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 20:30:21 PST 2015

A truly sad situation.  It takes no crystal ball to see that the entire
situation is a planned and organized effort by those involved to ware you
down both emotionally and financially until you finally comply with their
wishes. They most likely know by now that they have no chance on legal
grounds, so this with hopes of a forced compliance.  The litigates do not
care about no success in court.  I have no answers but as a former absentee
land owner for 30 years I surely can sympathize with you. I won't clutter
this thread with details but decided some years back that one never owns
land, at least in NYS.  You just pay loads on money and tolerate constant
hassle for the use of it.  My siblings and I finally sold all but 6 1/2
acres and I can say life is certainly more peaceful now and we are about $
4000.00 per year wealthier without those onerous taxes.

Best of luck with this problem and hope you find a solution.

Charlie V.

,