[AT] Tractors

Don don.bowen at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 12 14:58:58 PST 2015

On 11/12/2015 4:40 PM, charlie hill wrote:
> Herb, you need to go to Amish country.  You'll see almost new
> diesel tractors above 100 hp with steel lug wheels on them.

I saw that on a trip this summer to Central Missouri.  I caught only a
gimps of a very new looking New Holland with steel wheels.  I was hoping
to see another but never did.  Just north of here is a very conservative
Amish group, they do now allow closed or covered carriages.  They use
the freeway shoulder and we see them every time we go to Springfield,
rain, snow, cold, no matter.

--
Don Bowen       --AD0NB--