[AT] Tractors

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Thu Nov 12 13:49:03 PST 2015

Farmer, been decades since I have seen a 'Tractors with lugs prohibited'
sign. Guess there are two reasons for that; I don't get out in the boonies
much anymore and there are very few lugged tractors still used in farming.
I do remember seeing a farmer with M Farmall trying to get caught up farming
(after way too much rain); he had added a set of lugged steel on rear in
adddition to the normal rubber.  I wanted to stop, but we were in similar
situation, so no stopping that day.  Herb(GA)