[AT] Thank You Vets

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Nov 11 15:15:06 PST 2015

I had an older brother who was called up for WWII, was rejected and then called in again for Korea and two brother in-laws in Korea. One came back pretty messed up but over time was able to recover.  He was in Korea when the Chinese invaded with nothing more than pitch forks in their hands.  He was on a 30 Caliber sub machine gun.  Then later was guarding prisoners.  When he got back home he had to sleep with a rifle in bed in order to feel safe.  We don't appreciate enough what these guys have done for us. Thanks to all veterans.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

If we can employ guards with guns to protect money, we can and should employ guards with guns to protect people. Bernard Goldberg.