[AT] Healthy Eating, was "Just checking"

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Nov 6 03:12:09 PST 2015

Dean, our whole group is getting older.  I guess I might be among the
younger members
with Spencer and John being a good bit younger than me.  Still I just don't
have the
drive and ambition I used to have.  Part of that is due to conditions I
really can't change
right now.  Hopefully it will change before long and I'll get back to work.
I'm sorry
to hear you are having problems.  I fear mine is more laziness than health
and maybe I'm
just making excuses.   I can do what I have to do and once I get started
it's not so bad
but it's been a while since I took pleasure in my tractor play.

Charlie