[AT] Healthy Eating, was "Just checking"

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 19:37:52 PST 2015

Our soils must be a lot looser than yours. I ran my 4020 in 5th gear
pulling a 4-16 semi-mount 10" deep... It never had to work at it. In many
areas I could stick it in 6th and throttle way back and it would still pull
it. Of course I never really used it like that but it would pull it OK in
6th.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 10:06 PM, Darrell Ratliff <dbigdog at columbus.rr.com>