[AT] Too Much Rain???

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Nov 5 18:14:29 PST 2015

Rest assured that video is only out to inflate prices seeing hot chocolate
season is right around the corner. The give away was when the ag extension
agent got out of his 70's model truck. Our state might be broke, but we can
at least afford a fleet of state vehicles that doesn't date beyond 1990. The
most condemning evidence was his jacket. No Wolfpack alum. would be caught
dead in a Duke blue jacket with NCSU (North Carolina State University, our
ag school for those not familiar with tobacco road). I guess you could say
the "devil" was in the details. I did hear that someone dressed as the
Stay-Puf marshmallow man was on Franklin St. last Sat. night

Deciphering that ought to keep Dave busy for at least 5 minutes tomorrow!

John Hall