[AT] Healthy Eating, was "Just checking"

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Nov 5 17:00:33 PST 2015

On 11/5/2015 5:15 PM, ATIS wrote:
> I'm for eating whatever brings antique tractors back to this list.   Anyone still using them?   I've drilled seed, spread manure, mowed, cut hay, baled hay, plugged pastures and drive posts - all in the last 3-4 months.   All with my 1958/9 Ford 861D.  I had to put front tires on this year but other than that it has been solid and reliable.
>
> Of course all that was between work shifts of about 12 -14 hours a day(with commute) and raising alpacas .   So my dinner has been 2 12oz portions about 10Pm.  Not sure of the health benefits there other than I sleep well and I don't have to take ibuprofe

Still running the Super 90 Massey here as I sure need that front end
loader to pick up and move stuff. I recently used it to haul all my hay
bales home. Total about 40+ miles road driving. Looking forward to
another winter of feeding cattle with it.
Soon be time to fire up the Cockshutt 50 and hammer mill to chop up some
more oats for cattle feed. That big herd of 8 takes a lot of feed. :-)

Ralph in Sask.