[AT] Tractors

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Thu Nov 5 16:59:30 PST 2015

My MF35 Deluxe is waiting for me to find time to work on the lift. Changed oil in it few weeks ago, but still have problem with lift not working after 10 to 15 minutes of use.

Problem is that I need to fix my throttle linkage on my Bolins 1502H first to make room for the MF35. It was a flood tractor that was under water in some hurricane before I got it, and some linkage parts "froze" in place. Finally got some apart, but not all of them. Debating on putting them together and seeing if what I got free is enough to get reverse speed reasonable. Also need to find new springs and a hook base for the "go to neutral" feature when you take your foot off the pedal.

Another problem is getting my 81 C30 dully engine back together so I can work on sister-in-laws Envoy engine, and also start to overhaul the C30 transmission. All that stuff is taking up shop space.

Other big problem is that I have been stuck in office with paperwork so I can't get to the garage for any of these projects.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad