[AT] Healthy Eating, was "Just checking"

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Nov 5 15:35:49 PST 2015

Right on Spencer!!   The problem with this list is that there are so
many knowledgeable people on nearly any subject here who freely give of
their time and knowledge to help the others out.  I know that I can ask
any question and probably get it answered most any time.  I cannot find
that expertise or knowledge anywhere within the area I travel here in OK.

On another note.  We had an inch of rain here this morning and the Wheat
is up and beginning to look a little yellow green. Cannot compare it to
the field across the road because it was plowed and mine is no-till.
Since the ground is now soft, I am going to have to install the duals on
the old 7030 Allis to pull a fertilizer spreader without damage.  There
is about 2.5 bushel/acre of Rye minimum and in some areas of the field,
add to that 2.5 bushel/acre of wheat.   A lot of forage for 50lbs /acre
of nitrogen...

Cecil in OKla