[AT] Healthy Eating, was "Just checking"

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Nov 5 12:08:56 PST 2015

Relative to taste, I might not live as long but grain fed beef outshines range fed beef by a huge
amount. One can usually tell by how much marbling is in the beef. Huge difference.  Need a little of
that fat to grease the skids. McDonalds continued to remove all the so called "bad stuff" from their
hamburgers until they satisfied the do-gooders.  Only one problem....customers quit buying hem.  Their
hamburgers didn't taste good any more. Is this the year that eggs are bad for us or are they good for
us this year?  Why are fish good for us if they are deep fat fried?  How are vegetables good for us if
they are boiled and the nutriments go down the drain? Moderation is the key in all things.  Refill the
6 pak so it lasts longer.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

If we can employ guards with guns to protect money, we can and should employ guards with guns to
protect people. Bernard Goldberg.