[AT] Healthy Eating, was "Just checking"

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 06:59:52 PST 2015

Thanks!  Short answer is Kerrygold brand.  Imported from Ireland, where the
entire cattle industry is done different from here.  It's ALL pasture in
Ireland.

http://kerrygoldusa.com/products

Kerrygold shows up in Whole Foods as well as normal everyday grocery
stores, at least true where I live (CT/RI area).

Then, even better answer, would be to check out a local farmer's market, if
you have one.  We do.  In fact there's a raw milk dairy farm pretty much
walking distance from my home and we're quite friendly with the farmer.
Doesn't help you, but, figured I'd mention it.

http://www.buttercupfarmct.com/

They sell raw milk and they're working on butter and yogurt.  Building a
big new barn right now.

SO