[AT] LED lights

Easley, Greg A. EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Wed Nov 4 07:19:23 PST 2015

I put a set of those on my loader tractor last fall.  They do get some moisture behind the lens, but so far it hasn't affected the operation.
I'm planning to add a pair of 60° spot beams to improve the distance illumination before snow season gets here.
Mounted high on the cab, the 30° floods light up the immediate area nicely.  They just need a little help out front.

Greg