[AT] LED lights

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Wed Nov 4 08:51:19 PST 2015

I put these on my backhoe after last December when I had to clear the
driveway of trees at midnight and realizing I had no lights on the backhoe
driving and working a backhoe by flashlight is not the way to do it.
 I have both 60 degree and 30 degree lights  60 up front and 30 on the rear
for digging.  I put a bead of silicon around the lens before mounting to
make sure they were sealed.  All 4 units draw less power than one single
sealed beam light. The bright white sure lights up the area and provides a
lot of contrast.  Can't beat the price on EBay.  Shop around some places
want 10 times the price of others.

You can buy them for less than $10 each on EBay with free shipping by
looking at this:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Fog-Driving-Lights-/33709/i.html?_vxp=mtr&_from=R40&
_nkw=27%20watt%20led%20flood%20light&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Not affiliated in any way to the seller.  Just informational only.

Bruce Fallon
Langley, WA 98260