[AT] Lug Nuts

tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 3 09:19:49 PST 2015

Get an extra long T wrench.  I have one that is two or three times longer than the normal ones.  No problem getting any log nut off so far.
Actually I have several.  One lives in my RV.  Another in my pickup tool box.  Barley fits.  And another in the garage.
Two of mine are 70+ years old but I find the long ones from time to time at auto shops,