[AT] Lug Nuts

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Tue Nov 3 09:32:53 PST 2015

charlie hill wrote:
> Pretty much!  The stuff seems to defy gravity.
>
> Charlie

I cheated with the last can I bought, I mixed the can real well and then
filled a condiment squeeze bottle (small clear ones were 2/$1 at the
dollar store). Now I just grab the bottle and apply the amount I want.
They are also handy to stick a small amount of gas in for priming
engines that have been setting for a while. Attached a short length of
1/8" gas line to the top (cut the tip off till the line just fits
inside, then tip it up and pour some epoxy or similar in around the hose
to seal it.

--
Steve W.