[AT] checking.now vulcanizing

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 3 07:05:51 PST 2015

Farmer, that is similar to what my dad had except his had a base to stand on
and
a table for the tube to lay on (at least that's how I remember it).  After
seeing that
picture I seem to remember that he had something with a cord attached to it
as well
but I was 9 when he sold his service station and went back to farming.  I
just don't
remember much of the stuff at the station, only the stuff that came home
with him.

Charlie