[AT] Continental Ignition

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Nov 2 16:22:19 PST 2015

It that the aluminum box about 5 x 5 x 2 with the circuit board exposed
when the goo runs out?  If so, what color is the grommet that the wires
come through out of the box?  If so, it is a control box from about a
75-80  model Ford with electronic ignition.  The color of the grommet is
the defining part.    Take a look at this
http://www.carid.com/standard/tru-tech-ignition-control-module-mpn-lx203t.html

Cecil in OKla