[AT] Just checking....

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 05:56:16 PST 2015

We regularly engage in the old peoples national pastime (eating out) since
both of us dislike cooking. I have long bemoaned the difficulty of eating
out in even a slightly healthy manner. In many restaurants a salad is just
as bad for you as their burger.
I don't have a lot of trouble avoiding sugars other than will power
problems. My glucose tester keeps me in line there.
While I NEVER use a salt shaker most places cook with enough salt to turn
the Mississippi into a body of salt water.
I eat a lot of fish and chicken, especially chicken but rarely eat red meat.
I could become addicted to "real" bread so I just avoid it...
I really prefer to eat at buffets just because I can pick each item instead
of having a meal some menu writer picked out. I much prefer eating a
spoonful of a bunch of different items over eating a big pile of a couple
of things.
I keep saying "Are eggs still good for you or was that last week"?
:-)