[AT] OT truck tires/driveshaft?

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Nov 1 11:27:41 PST 2015

I use a lot of Chinese tires and have a friend in the sand pit business
who also uses the Chinese Cosmo tires his drivers love them.    I got
him started with a young lady out of Miami Florida with Tire Group
International.  We put together a large enough order to get a full
pallet and that way save on the freight.   The bad tires I had were made
in India from a dealer in Arkansas.  We mount our own tires and also
balance them.  I can set you up to buy from them if you are interested.

Cecil in OKla