[AT] Pulled The Trigger Today!

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Fri May 8 11:57:24 PDT 2015

I am REALLY pleased so far Dean! Not sure I would call it "love" yet--perhaps more like "heat"! It now has all of 3 hours on it. After about 25 minutes of mowing this morning I thought to myself "Boy, my leg didn't cramp like that yesterday when I mowed a bit." Then I realized that I was not using the "cruse control". Put that on and NO MORE CRAMP. At my age I think the "curve" sometimes is greater than the "learning"! If it were 20 years ago I would have ordered both the front end loader and the tiller for the Kubota. I'm still thinking about the loader, but not real hard yet. I have a friend who drilled a hole in the lip of the bucket on his tractor. He puts a trailer ball in there when he needs to move a 4 wheel wagon around at his place. That works VERY well.
	Dave
PS, I showed my wife your post hopeing she would get the idea and learn how to use the Kubota to mow some grass once in a while. After reading the last sentence in your post she smiled and said: "This Dean fellow  		is a lucky guy."