[AT] Getting water out of a gearbox

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Sun May 31 17:54:57 PDT 2015

If it's the self-powered unit take the engine off and flip it. Upon
reflection, the heater won't help much because the moisture, as steam, will
have a hard time coming out the hole when oriented towards the ground. But
you could put some gasoline with ethanol or kerosene with a water absorbing
additive in the case and put it through it's motions and then pour it out.
E10 or higher will suck the water right out!

Warren