[Farmall] ih bolts

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Thu May 28 19:41:00 PDT 2015

As I recall, when we a dealer during the time period in question, IH was very competitive on hardware (to dealers) compared to
local hardware stores and wagon peddlers who supplied hardware. We stocked all the bolt bins in the shop and parts dept from IH. The only time we bought from other sources was in an emergency or when we only needed a couple of some oddball piece.

Todd Markle

Spring Mills, Pa.