[Farmall] ih bolts

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:22:44 PDT 2015

The dot heads were followed by the IH which were followed by the WP.  IH
both made and bought bearings.  I suppose lead time and quantities were
factored into the decisions.  Nearly all bearings are some sort of standard
size, thus would have been available pretty quickly from outside.  Tooling
up for a bearing is relatively expensive, not worth it unless you need a
bunch of them.

Jim Becker