[AT] Tractor rears getting old

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat May 23 04:37:10 PDT 2015

I need a set for a DC Case. We only pull the baler and occasionally the
grain cart with it. Certainly won't be installing new ones unless I win a
lottery. A problem I see here is tires just aging, not wearing out. We've
got tires that were installed 20 years ago that are still 60-70% tread but
are starting to crack bad. No choice but to run them till they blow.

John