[AT] OT--- 800 IH plate planter

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat May 23 04:32:39 PDT 2015

Hadn't thought about you guys in the north and midwest, we are down around
50 at night--that’s cold for this time of year. We mowed hay yesterday, hope
it dries out before the sun bleaches it. I'll run the tedder over it 3-4
times. Baling hay in July is much easier, 95 deg temps dry it down quick,
But we won't even discuss stacking bales in those temps!

John