[AT] OT

Howard Weeks weeksh at att.net
Fri May 22 15:06:16 PDT 2015

Had a new VW bug back in the early 70's that wouldn't start after
setting for about 10 days. Charge the battery or jump it off and it
would be fine. Turned out to be a light in the ash tray which I never
used. It was supposed to be out when closed. But found that it was on
all the time - bad switch. Took out the bulb and no more trouble.

Used Steve's approach to find the culprit.

Howard in GA