[AT] AD helmets

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Mon May 18 20:28:22 PDT 2015

Don wrote:
> It seems my 15 year old AD helmet has died.  I am looking for
> recommendations for a new one.  I have stick and wire feed welders and
> do casual welding so it will not get a lot of use.  Also these old eyes
> are not seeing the weld puddle very well anymore.  Next project is to
> weld up some Rebar for the concrete base for my 35' antenna tower and
> sometime this summer I hope to weld up a base for the 50' tower.

I LOVE the new AD I got from Lowes. It's a Kobalt item # 396400

User replaceable batteries, BIG viewing window, 4 sensors, very
adjustable for tint, sensitivity and delay. Lightweight and parts are
easy to find. Comes with spare protective lenses, helmet bag and sweat
bands. 3 year NQA warranty.

--
Steve W.