[AT] Flail mowers

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri May 15 11:20:59 PDT 2015

If it's that bad what about a sickle bar mower?   At least it will lay flat and not windrow on you.   By pastures do you mean literally, or are they fallow,  fenced-in fields?   If these are pastures you need more animals!

Seriously though, you might want to see if a neighbor has a sickle bar mower you can test and see if you like it.

Spencer