[AT] off topic ( kind of )

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Sun May 10 14:05:32 PDT 2015

Bo, After 76 years time is a wasting! I can promise you without reservation
that you will not be disappointed. It's this week and I plan to go one of
those days. I'm sure that community has their drama same as old tractor
guys do, but one thing they have going for them is the new stuff coming out
gets better and cheaper every day and they have no problem attracting
younger hobbyists as a result. We can't say the same about our old tractors.

Warren