[AT] Pulled The Trigger Today!

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat May 9 06:36:12 PDT 2015

Cecil makes a good point Herb but also, taking a page from
my boating experience, there are cable controls that would work
well between the two tractors.  Also, there are engine synchronizers
that are used in boats with 2 or more engines and I suppose in airplanes
too.
They consist of flashing lights,  you adjust your throttles until the lights
sync up and then the engines are in sync.  Has to do with harmonics.

Charlie