[AT] Pulled The Trigger Today!

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Thu May 7 18:22:12 PDT 2015

Dave, I suspect you'll love that little tractor.  I've had a 2370 for about
a year now and am completely happy with it.  Just got off it a few minutes
ago, as a matter of fact, and only because it got too dark to keep mowing.
Runs like a top.  Just sharpened the blades a weekend or two ago and it
wasn't too hard to get the mower deck off or put it back on, although I did
invoke a few curse words.  (First time removing the deck).   I have the
little front loader attachment (my only loader tractor) and use the heck out
of it, and it's very easy and fast to put on and off--no cursing involved at
all if I halfway pay attention.   Besides mowing and landscaping work, I use
the Kubota now and then to back my four-wheel wagon into the barn since it's
easier to reposition than one of the big tractors after I get the wagon
hopelessly jackknifed and have to start over.  Also very easy and handy for
my fiancee to use, and she's cute as the dickens on it.

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio