[AT] Pulled The Trigger Today!

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Tue May 5 16:11:05 PDT 2015

Well, I made the decision yesterday and pulled the trigger early this morning. I'm now the proud owner of a Kubota BX 2670 with a 60" deck. (See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDQSL_xml1E) The advice that I received from many concerning a new lawn tractor sure helped and was/is really appreciated! It's GREAT to be able to ask friends who know something about the subject a question, and it  makes the decision making process much easier!
	Dave
PS, The tractor will be delivered on Thursday!