[AT] Oliver 88 gaskets

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Sun May 3 13:46:03 PDT 2015

Hi All,
 I know that there aren't to many Oliver folks on here, but thought
I'd post this anyway.
 Recently, I've been doing some work on the 88 rowcrop that I received
from my grandfather.
 For a little while, I thought I could smell a bit of oil every now and then.
 Yesterday, I ran it down the road without the side skirts on, and
noticed that the valve cover gasket was leaking a bit.
 I looked on the Yesterdays Tractors page, but they don't sell a valve
cover gasket by itself. They sell head gasket sets, but not a valve
cover gasket by itself.
 Anybody know where I can get one of these?
 Thanks!
 Take Care,
 Tyler Juranek
 IA

--
Check out my youtube channel, and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/tylerthetechy/