[AT] Mowing

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Fri May 1 15:57:51 PDT 2015

Charlie, I can almost assure you that the one at Lowe's is built to a
lower standard. They buy enough of them that they can make their own
specifications.  My Dad was in the hardware business for 40 years, and
saw it right away on the locks thy sell. Schlage locks for example, are
not the same quality as you can buy from a locksmith. May not be true on
everything, but on some things it certainly is.

Mike M