[AT] Case 2470 Dozer?

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Mar 30 20:46:32 PDT 2015

Thanks Ralph
That is what I needed to get an idea of where to start.   Now to dig up
that sheet of 3/4 in steel plate I bought 10 years ago... I guess I
better get the new wheels & tires on the tractor first...  Some of the
Case guys said that a dozer and duals was too heavy on the front axle.
I probably will not put the duals on the front axle just to make it turn
easier.

Cecil in OKla.