[AT] O T calf in car

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:10:04 PDT 2015

No problem for me.  My mom spent a couple of years doing volunteer
work on a Caribbean island.  She said when you got on the bus there might
be a person next to you or a chicken or a goat.  Speaking of goats, a friend
of mine, now dead, used to have a Great Dane dog that rode around in the
back seat of her Jeep Cherokee.  One day I saw her Jeep at the store and
thought, Hmmm, Cathy must have gotten another Great Dane.  Then I did a
double take.  Sitting in the back seat just as if they were two people
sitting there
was the Great Dane and a goat.  They were sitting side by side waiting
patiently,
staring at the store door, waiting for her to come back out.