[AT] 3pt buzz saw - Ford

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:51:33 PDT 2015

That was a common tool around farmsteads when I was a boy.
My grandfather had one and I helped him use it a few times.
I treated that thing with every bit of respect I would have given
a rattle snake because it can bite you just as fast!  However,
when carefully and skillfully used it's a great tool.

Charlie