[AT] OT--game changer

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 22 04:29:57 PDT 2015

Interesting to read about the non-GMO wheat.   I mentioned
some GMO wheat earlier that would save the sight of nutrient
poor folks in Africa.  I know I read that somewhere but maybe it
was GMO rice instead?  Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Or maybe I did read about the wheat and it is the same stuff
Ralph and John mentioned that is not allowed on the market.

Charlie