[AT] OT--game changer

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Mar 21 17:50:07 PDT 2015

I bale and sell the straw from my wheat crop. A couple years ago a rather
annoying lady wanted to buy some, if it wasn't GMO wheat like everyone
else's. I informed her there was no such thing as GMO wheat outside of a
test farm. She was quite annoyed when I told her that. Already she was
pissed off at every farmer and I just rained on her parade. These are the
same folks that piss and moan about the cost of food with their mouth full.
Obviously she didn't buy any straw from me.

Ask your DR about vitamins sometime. Mine tells me supplements are a waste
and may not help you at all. He prefers for me to eat a better diet--must
have been talking to the Mrs!

John Hall