[AT] Did you see it Mattias?

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:08:43 PDT 2015

Hi.

I actually did. The forecast predicted cloudy, rainy weather but when I
came home from the vet there was a glimpse through the clouds so I ran out
to the shop to get a welding helmet and back to the house so the youngest
that's sick could watch. I really had luck seeing it and Gamleby is about
the only place in southern Sweden that I've heard of that people did
actually see it. Otherwise we had great weather the last two weeks so the
snow plow is off and I've been to the forest almost every other day this
week. I've would have gotten a few welding helmets and googles in the
morning if it wasn't for the shitty weather and the fact that i had to go
to the vet with the twins cats for castration but I got home for 30 minutes
when they slept there so yes we saw it and the twins did leave their
classroom to see it. The sun looked like a really thin moon and it got dark
as if it was really bad winter weather which it actually was.

Will meet my norwegian friend that often is at Svalbard for work at easter,
don't know if he was there right now but there it was a total eclipse for
three minutes.

BTW the recent solar storms has made northern light visible this far south
this week I haven't seen it but I've done that earlier and tonight will be
no idea since it rained last time me and the dog relase some pressure.

Med vänlig hälsning

Mattias Kessén

www.rodjagard.n.nu

Sent from my not so smart phone.