[AT] OT--game changer

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Mar 20 21:20:34 PDT 2015

Of course "Probablly carcenogenic" is a precise scientific term. Maybe
there is something there but this whole thing is being driven by popular
opinion and not science.

Just my not so humble opinion with my lowly BS in chemistry and a
lifetime of watching how these things work.

For the record I do not use RU in my garden and I do not grown RU ready
anything - or even most hybrids. For me the issue is being able to save
seed from what I grow in my little plot.

David
NW NC