[AT] Broke

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:46:22 PST 2015

Part of it has to do with how email gets classified. I know gmail keeps
putting some posters emails in my spam folder and it seems after I pull
them out a few times I get a pop-up asking me to forward it to them so they
can figure out why they go to spam.

We are going through this exact same thing with declining participation in
my Masonic Lodge. People just think there is less time for these older,
simpler pursuits anymore. Especially since both maintaining tractors and
being a Mason require some WORK. Seems the youngers are "too busy" for
activities that require work. That, or their children are running their
household schedules. Something that was unheard of when I was young. (And
at 50, I ain't all that old).

Warren